26.5 C
Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Bangkok kids suffer food poisoning after eating free noodles for Children’s Day

A group of Bangkok kids suffered food poisoning after eating free noodles on Friday for Children’s Day. Over 10 ambulances rushed to Wat Naknimit School on Soi Suksawat 14, Suksawat road, to help the 30 kids.

Reports said the children suffered nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, and headaches.

One female student said someone had distributed packs of instant noodles fried with crab sticks, sausages, eggs, and cabbage at a table. They later started to feel ill.

Thai media reported that the person who gave the children the free food was a food seller named Wantanee. Wantanee said she got free instant noodles from a temple, with other ingredients funded by many people. Some ingredients she bought from a fresh market, she said.

Wantanee said she had been a food seller for many years, and that she was confident that all the ingredients were clean. She said she was a bit worried that the…

Read more…

See also  Visakha Bucha Day - BangkokScoop

Related Articles

Translate page to 11 different languages
ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanishThai

Latest Articles