Excessive amounts of PM2.5 dust were detected in 23 areas of Bangkok and peripherals today, according to the Air4Thai website.
The areas were PM2.5 exceed the standard level of 37.5 microns are:
- Ma Charoen Road, Phet Kasem 8 in Nong Khaem district, 48.3 microns.
- Bansomdej Chaopraya Rajathat University in Thon Buri district, 40.2 microns.
- Charan Sanitwong Road in Bang Phlat district, 40.9 microns.
- Rama III Road, 38.3 microns.
- Liab Waree Road in Nong Chok district, 46.3 microns.
- Krung Kasem Road in Pom Prap district, 39.2 microns.
- Lat Krabang district, 40.7 microns.
- Odeon circle and Traimit Road in Samphanthawong district, 38.9 microns.
- Sam Yam Mitrtown on Rama IV Road, 40.4 microns.
- Thawee Wattana district, 40.4 microns.
- Bang Phlat district office on Charan Sanitwong Road, 40.9 microns.
- Pathumwan district in front of Sam Yan Mitrtown, 39.9 microns.
- Bang Khun Thian district, 42.7…