What… Why… How… What if…?
Here are a few more details for the Champion Coaches for Champion Clients online worldwide training program:
1. The training will be 30 hours in total split over 10 weeks. Each session will be three hours and held weekly. The first session for the next program starts next month on Wednesday 26th May 2021.
2. There will be a short test at the end of the training to ensure all areas have been fully understood and then certificates of completion emailed in PDF format.
3. The training will be online over Zoom (conducted fully and LIVE by Coach Benjamin Wood at all times) and strictly limited to 12 participants per group. All materials/workbooks will be emailed in advance of the sessions.
4. Continued online support will be available to groups even after the training is complete long into the future as it’s an honor to play such a part in your journey as a developing coach.
The areas the program covers in more detail are:
5 hours Executive Coaching / ICF techniques including the GROWTH framework and coaching model. Wheel of life coaching tool, sensory acuity and advanced goal setting techniques.
15 hours Neuro-Linguistic Programming (essential for aspiring professional Life Coaches) including NLP interventions, advanced communication techniques, using submodalities to reprogram the minds of clients, Meta Programs, in depth training in areas such as values, beliefs and strategies from both Practitioner and Master Coach level. An entire toolbox of how to unlock your clients and explore their past, beliefs, emotions and their subconscious and unconscious minds. Also included is the NLP coaching and Breakthrough Session framework (a step by step, question by question approach to helping clients achieve any goal focusing on their memories and past as well as their present and future).
10 hours Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) training including CBT questioning frameworks such as Socratic Questioning and several others. CBT is the key to empowering clients to take control of their mindset. The ABCDE model of conducting a CBT session. Interventions for removing limiting beliefs and emotions including Timeline elicitation. Comprehensive explanation of the relationship between thoughts, emotions and behavior (including emotional addiction and the Reticular Activating System) and coaching skills to support clients in areas such as stress, anxiety, depression and addiction. Knowledge of how to identify and deal with cognitive distortions and self sabotaging patterns of behavior.
5. The early investment rate is available until 10th May 2021 and payment can be made either by international bank transfer (bank details supplied upon request), via credit/debit card or direct transfer through Paypal at the link through our website here:
6. The 10 training sessions will be held weekly on Wednesday evenings 18.30 – 21.30 GMT+7 Bangkok time.