The Bangkok Advanced Toastmasters Club just wrapped up our Speech Contest last week. It was the biggest contest in the Club’s history! The contest may be over, but the excitement is still in the air!
During the contest, all the contestants leveled up to compete and excelled in their own ways.
It shows that: Even if you enter a contest and lose, you win big because you learn and improve so much. That’s true beyond a speech contest, too.
The more you commit to something whether in Toastmasters or other activities in life, the better you become.
You level up without even realizing – and that’s how you win in life!
In this Toastmaster meeting, our Toastmaster of the Day, Rob, will lead the conversation about how commitment can make you a champion in your own life. ✨
Join us in person at Novotel for the conversation.
What can you get out of this?
– Analytical thinking: Connect the dots to produce moments of realizations.
– Confidence: Learn how to gain the skill of self-confidence through public speaking.
– Public speaking: Learn to speak to a live audience and sharpen your delivery
– Fun: we take fun seriously at Bangkok Advanced!
Everyone is welcome! ????
* Register here: https://forms.gle/URvcXG7KWrkBoE1q9
* WHEN: Wed March 10, 6.30-8.30PM.
* HOW MUCH: ฿200 contributions to help cover rentals, coffee, and snacks.
**Best to join our public speaking community if you want to keep up to date with our events: http://line.me/ti/g/lQgD8fi6LO
See you in person at Novotel! ????
Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20
9 Soi Sukhumvit 20