Explore real country living in Singburi, an agricultural community 1.5 hours north of Bangkok, located in the near Choaphaya river and surrounded by rice field.
We take you to Angthong and Singburi.This two provinces is a great place to immerse yourself in a typical Thai way. We take you to visit main sightseeing that not much foreigners visit such as temple and local community…
– Stay overnight at local people house with surrounded by rice field
– Visit local plantation such as lotus farm, rice field and krajab plantation
– Making your own Thai toy from clay
– Visit Buffalo bank
Day 1 Bangkok – Anthong – Singburi
08.30 Pick up at meeting point.
Visit Ban Bang Sadet court doll center, which was a place where her Majesty queen Sirikit establish to help local people earn extra income besides farming. Making your own court doll for around 30 minutes and buy the local products at a fair price.
Visit Wat Muang. This temple has several must-see highlights with the Big Buddha image in a seated position. The Ubosot (ordination hall) is surrounded by the largest lotus petals in the world. Walking inside the ground floor of its image to see the folk museum.
Go to Baan Hun lek, a private museum which is 100% creative and workmanship, the owner is so passion-created wonder on scrape metal turning it to art piece.
Check-in at my friend’s house, a resident surrounded by rice paddle and a small pond.
After refreshment, change your dress to a traditional Thai dress.
Start to introduce to our local chef and making Thai dessert.
Enjoy Thai dinner at the house.
Overnight and sharing rooms and 3 a/c room and 2 rooms have no a/c fan only
Day 2 Singburi – Bangkok
06:00 Morning rise people can take part in offering food to Thai monks (optional)
08:00-09:00 Relaxing and having Thai breakfast.
Starting to visit the lotus pond and making lotus flowers and preparing for a Buddhist temple.
12:00 Lunch at local restaurant (Bangrajan Mrk optional )
13:00 See one of the most admirable of Sukhothai-style reclining Buddha image which was built over 300 years ago.
Visit Wat Sai , the temple with a pho tree that covers the whole building.
Visit Buffalo bank which local people and temples try to preserve and rescue the Buffalo not to be killed.
Wat kok Ngue is located in the middle of the rice field which houses Big Buddha under the tree.
– People interest in farm, local life, enjoy the simple life
– People who’re love taking photos
-Curious about local culture
– Love to meet new people
– Easy to eat and experience local food.
– Easy to live in since it is a small place not much room in my friend house
– Love nature.
What to bring
– Comfortable shoes
– Drinking water
– Personal stuff
– Open mind
– Mosquito repellent
– Umbrella or rain coach
– Mostly cloudy with a thunderstorm in parts of the area
– Highest temperature 30°c
– Probability of Precipitation 42%
– Cloud Cover 94%
– It may rain, we are in the late of the raining season
Pick up drop off
PTT gas station at Sanampoa – Take BTS Sanampoa (N4) , go exit 2
Location: google map
Price: 3,200 THB
– English speaking escort
– Admission fee (doll court)
– Meal 1 Din & 1 B
– Sharing room 2-4 persons/ room
– Transportation to the meeting spot/ drop off
– Your own Food & Drink (1 Lunch)
– Your own personal expense
-Admission fee not indicate
– Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter
Refund & Cancellation
– Notify by 8 days or more: Credit Refund
– Notify less than 7-0 days: No refund
-Changing the name of the guest
Booking is confirmed once payment made
Payment: Via Paypal = 3,296 THB
Bank Transfer = 3,200 THB
Line: @ljbiz / 02 616 6007
WhatAps & Line
– Eng 081 7316556 – Buay 081 638 8694
PTT (PTT Public Company Limited Sanam Pao Branch)
208/1 Thanon Phahon Yothin
Khet Phaya Thai, TH